It is my great pleasure to welcome our new corporate members Cloud on Mars and Indie Games Poland Foundation.
We were quite busy in 2017 but not as much as in 2016, mainly due to lack of resources. However, we still achieved excellent results.
The highlight of 2017 was the Indie Games Poland Foundation delegation to PAC West Seattle in September. This was the second visit of IGPF in Seattle. We hosted more than 60 Polish game developers. Our chamber was instrumental in organizing the trade show and building the Polish Games pavilion. The show was a big success. It was culminated by an epic party at the Polish Community Center. IGPF was so happy with our collaboration that they already confirmed the 2018 PAX West show.
Our relationships with the Embassy of Poland in Washington DC, the Consulate of Poland in LA and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Warsaw continue to flourish. We were sad to see Consul Mariusz Brymora leave his post but we are now in the process of rebuilding our relationships with the new team at the Polish Consulate in LA.
We renewed our membership with the Trade Development Alliance of Seattle and World Trade Center Seattle. Throughout the year, we stayed in touch with other chambers of commerce, state and federal departments of commerce, state and city government officials, Washington Business Week and others. We also represented PACCPNW at business events in Poland.
We continue providing up-to-date information to our members on our site, in our newsletter and through mailing campaigns that are now reaching almost 1200 subscribers.
2017 Board of Directors:
- Bohdan Raciborski, President
- Mirka Nakovski, Vice President
- Teresa Indelak Davis, Secretary
- Lena Lipiec, Treasurer
- Andy Okinczyc
2017: A Year in Review
- April – Spring Polish Bazaar
- April – Annual PACCPNW meeting
- July – Polish Festival at Seattle Center
- September –PAC-West Seattle game show
- November – Fall Polish Bazaar
- Ongoing Marketing and Communications:
- Blogs and updates on www.paccpnw.org website
- Newsletter and mailing campaigns
- Social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Represented PACCPNW at numerous events organized by WTC, TDA and Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Member of: World Trade Center Seattle, Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle