It is my pleasure to share fantastic news with you all, but first, I would like to welcome our two new corporate members; Ramon Law Firm and Langas Group.
We were extremely busy in 2016 and achieved remarkable results, actually, best results ever.
We started the year by co-sponsoring the Startup Weekend EuroSeattle, and followed by releasing our new streamlined and responsive website https://paccpnw.org .
The highlights of 2016 were the trade mission from Poland to the Aerospace and Defense Suppliers Summit in April, Polish Gamedev delegation to PAC West Seattle in September, visit of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Poland, Witold Waszczykowski in September and the Innovative Factory Tour Seattle also in September. PACCPNW organized and hosted most of these events. Members of the Board and volunteers did a fantastic job organizing these events and hosting guests from Poland. The testimonials and details of these events are available on our website.
Our relationships with the Embassy of Poland in Washington DC, the Consulate of Poland in LA and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Warsaw continue to flourish. We were instrumental in organizing diplomatic and consular visits to Seattle and were rewarded with significant grants.
We renewed our membership with the Trade Development Alliance of Seattle and World Trade Center Seattle. Throughout the year, we stayed in touch with other chambers of commerce, state and federal departments of commerce, state and city government officials, Washington Business Week and others. We also represented PACCPNW at business events in Poland.
We continue providing up-to-date information to our members on our site, in our newsletter and through mailing campaigns that are now reaching almost 1200 subscribers.
As a result of all these activities
- we are well established and recognized in the Seattle business community,
- we have now contacts not only with Polish chambers in the US but around the world,
- we are finally financially stable and ready for even greater projects.
2016 Executive Officers:
- Bohdan Raciborski, President and Treasurer
- Mirka Nakovski, Vice President
- Paul Perz, Secretary
2016 Board of Directors:
- Teresa Indelak Davis
- Mirka Nakovski
- Zbigniew Bochniarz
- Bohdan Raciborski
- Paul Perz
2016: A Year in Review
- January – co-sponsored the Startup Weekend EuroSeattle
- March – released the new PACCPNW.ORG website
- April – Spring Polish Bazaar
- April – Annual PACCPNW meeting
- April – Organized and hosted trade mission from Poland for the Aerospace Defense Suppliers Summit (A&DSS) trade show and conference
- April – Organized and hosted business conference “Poland – Washington State Trade Opportunities in the Aerospace Industry” at Seattle WTC
- July – Polish Festival at Seattle Center
- July – participated in the first Polish-American Business Forum in Tarnow, Poland
- July – participated in the Polish-American Forum in Rzeszow, Poland
- July – Participated in the Washington Business Week
- September – Helped organize the Polish mission for the PAC-West Seattle game show
- September – Organized the visit of the Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs Witold Waszczykowski
- September – Organized and hosted the Luncheon Roundtable with Polish Minister of Foreign Affairs
- October- Organized, together with the Langas Group from Poland, the Innovative Factory Tour Seattle for the group of Polish businessmen and entrepreneurs
- November – Fall Polish Bazaar
- November -Met with the Polish delegation and PACC Nevada in Las Vegas
- Ongoing Marketing and Communications:
- Blogs and updates on paccpnw.org website
- Newsletter and mailing campaigns
- Social media presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Represented PACCPNW at numerous events organized by WTC, TDA and Seattle Chamber of Commerce
- Member of: World Trade Center Seattle, Trade Development Alliance of Greater Seattle