Comprehensive Nuts and Bolts Five-Hour WORKSHOP:
Speakers at “Starting and Sustaining a Nonprofit” workshop are experts in their fields.
- Karen Dunn, JD, LLM, Tax Manager, CLARK NUBER.
- Judy Andrews, Attorney, JUDITH L. ANDREWS ATTORNEY AT LAW.
- Joy Stephens, Fundraising Specialist, O 2 JOY.
- Matthew Norman, Banker, WELLS FARGO.
- Legal formation of a nonprofit
- Applying for tax exempt status
- Accounting requirements
- Taxation rules
- Fundraising & marketing
- Roles & responsibilities of the Board
- Communications & publicity
This interactive and information-packed five hour workshop is presented by subject matter experts from prestigious service providers in the area. Learn how to set up, grow and sustain your nonprofit.
Join us on Wednesday June 22, 2011 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at 2100 Building, 2100 24th Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98144.
Fee is $75 and includes resources, handouts and copies of the presentations. Complimentary snacks and refreshments will be provided. Street parking is free. Any questions? Call Joy at (425) 653-1575 or email@example.com