On Thursday, September 4th, 2014, Teresa Indelak Davis was officially introduced as honorary consul of Poland in Seattle. The ceremony took place at the Polish Cultural Center with the attendance of Congressman Jim McDermott, Lieutenant Governor of Washington Brad Owen, members of the Seattle consular corps, representative of the Polish honorary consuls at the West Coast, John Petkus, representative of the Polish and American communities in Seattle. Consul General Mariusz Brymora presented the nomination to Teresa Indelak Davis. Piano concert performed by Iwona Kaminska-Bowlby and choral arrangements by Vivat Musica accompanied the celebrations.
The jurisdiction of consulate covers the State of Washington and includes:
- Facilitation of cultural exchange and relations between Washington State and PolandTourism and business investment promotion
- Consular Services for Polish Citizens visiting and residing in Washington State
- Legalization of documents for use in Poland
- Emergency assistance for Polish travelers
- Coordination of consular outreach for passport applications in Seattle
tel: 1-206 948 8064